Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
192 articles since 18th April 2009
Contents (view all pages)
This Wiki contains Spoilers! Read the books first. They are awesome!
Tumblr collection of Old Kingdom fanart North of the Wall
What's new on Old Kingdom Wiki
May 27, 2014
Making organization and navigation more use friendly. What's the use of an awesome wiki full of increasingly comprehensive content about the Old Kingdom world if you can't find anything without searching through everything?
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.
Featured Article ~ Sabriel (Book)
Sabriel is the first book of Garth Nix's Old Kingdom series, first published in 1995. It details the story of its eponymous heroine, Sabriel, a young woman who is heir to magical powers in the Old Kingdom. Sabriel must face various dangers to rescue her father, and ultimately, the kingdom from a powerful enemy.
For more about Featured Articles and how to nominate pages go to here.
Featured Media ~ File:Map.jpg
For more about Featured Media and how to nominate pages go to here.
User of the Month
For more about User of the Month and how to nominate yourself go to here.