Start of left-column - title, contents, help - dynamic width -->
Welcome to Old Kingdom Wiki
The wiki about the Old Kingdom series that anyone can edit
180 articles since 18th April 2009
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Old Kingdom Wiki
- 18 April
- New Wiki
- The Old Kingdom wiki is officially open!
- 12 July
- AT LAST ANOTHER USER!
- 19 April 2011
- The game
- A little over two years since the wiki came up, and now there's an Abhorsen based game in progress.
- 1 June 2012
- We need more editors, Please help improve this wiki!
To request changing of user right requests, page protection, page deletion, block user or other admin tasks go to Talk:Main Page which also hosts the Featured Article/Media and User of the Month discussions.
Admins have a look at Old Kingdom Wiki:Administrator Central for some tasks and help.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there!!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Featured Article ~ Sabriel (Book)
Sabriel is the first book of Garth Nix's Old Kingdom series, first published in 1995. It details the story of its eponymous heroine, Sabriel, a young woman who is heir to magical powers in the Old Kingdom. Sabriel must face various dangers to rescue her father, and ultimately, the kingdom from a powerful enemy.
For more about Featured Articles and how to nominate pages go to here.
Featured Media ~ File:Map.jpg
For more about Featured Media and how to nominate pages go to here.
User of the Month
For more about User of the Month and how to nominate yourself go to here.